miniOrange provides secure access to Bonusly for enterprises and full control over access to the application. Single Sign On (SSO) into Bonusly with one set of login credentials.
Bonus.ly supports IdP (Identity Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO)
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for Bonusly Single Sign On (SSO)
Step 1: Configure Single Sign On (SSO) settings in Bonusly.
- Login to miniOrange Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Bonus.ly and click Add App button.
- Make sure the SP Entity ID or Issuer is in the format: https://bonus.ly/saml/App-Id/consume.
- Make sure the ACS URL is in the format: https://bonus.ly/saml/App-Id/consume
- Leave the Attributes section empty.
- Click on Save to configure Bonusly.
- Click on Download Certificate link to download the certificate which will be required later.
- Login to your Bonus.ly account.
- Click on Settings Icon.
- Then click on Integrations and apps.
- Click on SAML in the Single Sign On (SSO) section.
- Click on Edit on the SAML Integration page.
- Save the App Id and enter the details as shown:
|IdP SSO target URL||https://login.xecurify.com/moas/idp/samlsso|
|IdP Login URL||https://login.xecurify.com/moas/idp/samlsso|
|Cert Fingerprint||Copy the Thumbprint of the downloaded certificate.|
- Open the certificate that was downloaded earlier.
- Go to Details.
- In the Field column, select Thumbprint.
- Copy the Thumbprint that opens in the pane by pressing CTRL+C (Right-Click wont work!).
- In the Bonus.ly account's SAML Integration, paste the Thumbprint in the Cert Fingerprint.
- Click on Save to save the SAML settings.
Step 2: Create a policy for Bonus.ly
- Login to miniOrange Admin Console.
- Go to Policies >> App Authentication Policy.
- Add a new policy for Bonus.ly.
- Select Bonus.ly from Application dropdown.
- Select a Group Name from the dropdown - the group for which you want to add Bonus.ly policy.
- Give a policy name for Bonus.ly in the Policy Name field.
- Select the First Factor Type for authentication.
- Enable Second Factor for authentication if required.
- Click on Save button to add policy for Bonus.ly Single Sign On (SSO).
- Now click on Onboard users into our system from View Policy Tab.
Step 3: Onboard users into our system.
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can log in into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 4: Login to miniOrange Account
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select the User Dashboard from the right side menu.
- Click on Bonus.ly application which you added, to verify your sso configuration.
Using Two Factor Authentication for Bonusly
The most practical way to strengthen authentication is to require a second factor after the username/password stage. Since a password is something that a user knows, ensuring that the user also has something or using biometrics thwarts attackers that steal or gain access to passwords.
Traditional two-factor authentication solutions use hardware tokens (or "fobs") that users carry on their keychains. These tokens generate one-time passwords for the second stage of the login process. However, hardware tokens can cost up to $40 each. It takes time and effort to distribute them, tracks who has which one, and replace them when they break. They're easy to lose, hard to use, and users consistently report high levels of frustration with token-based systems.