Edubrite provides a saas based online Learning management platform (LMS) that enables businesses and training institutes to deliver end-to-end training Solutions to their employees, partners and customers. EduBrite can create a totally branded and integrated solution for training providers, academic institutions and other businesses that need a solution to integrate ecommerce, customer management and learning in a single website or portal.
With miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO), you can quickly increase your security of information and resources for your Edubrite app without worrying about time for initial set up or future upgrades.
Follow the Step by Step Guide to Configure SSO with EduBrite
Step 1: Configure miniOrange Settings for EduBrite
- Login as a customer from Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Custom App. Put the name EduBrite.
- Enter the SP Entity ID as https://<yoursite>.edubrite.com.
- Enter the ACS URL as https://<yoursite>.edubrite.com/oltpublish/site/samlLoginResponse.do.
- Select the Email ID from the Name ID dropdown.
- Leave the Attributes section empty.
- Go to the Add Policy and select DEFAULT from the Group Name dropdown.
- Now enter the EduBrite in the Policy Name field.
- Select PASSWORD from the First Factor Type dropdown.
- Click on Save to configure EduBrite.
- Click on Metadata to see the IDP initiated SSO link for EduBrite.
- Keep IDP Entity ID and X.509 Certificate values aside as you will require in Step 2.
Step 2: Configure EduBrite SAML Settings
- Go back to your microsite and login as site admin. Open the Site Details >> Customization and enter the property SAML_IDP_URL(IdP Entity ID) that you get from Step 1.
- Open Security tab and enable SAML v2 SSO option.
- Go to Integration tab, and ensure Auto Create Users by API is enabled.
- Then, go to Site Details >> CMS and create a new Data Source.
- Paste the X.509 Certificate that you get from Step 2 and then Click on Save button.
Step 3: Onboard users into our system.
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can login into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 4: Login to miniOrange Account
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select User Dashboard from right side menu.
- Click on EduBrite application which you added, to verify your sso configuration.
For Further Details:
Guide For Single Sign On (SSO)
EduBrite- Learning Management System (LMS)
We offer Security Solutions of Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Fraud Prevention and much more.
Please call us at +1978 658 9387 (US), +91 77966 99612 (India) or email us at email@example.com