miniOrange provides secure access to Aha! for enterprises and full control over access to the application. Single Sign On (SSO) into Aha! with one set of login credentials.
Single Sign On
miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO) Solution provides easy and seamless access to all enterprise resources with one set of credentials, miniOrange provides Single Sign On (SSO) to any type of devices or applications whether they are in the cloud or on-premise.
Secure your Aha! an app from password thefts using multi-factor authentication methods with 15+ authentication types provided by miniOrange. Our multi-factor authentication methods prevent unauthorized users from accessing information and resources having password alone as an authentication factor. Enabling second-factor authentication for Aha! protects you against password thefts.
miniOrange prevents frauds with its dynamic risk engine in conjunction with enterprise-specific security policy. We support a combination of the Device id, Location and Time of access as multi-factor authentication that can detect and block fraud in real-time, without any interaction with the user.
miniOrange supports both IdP (Identity Provider) and SP (Service Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO)
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for Aha! Single Sign On (SSO)
Step 1: Configure SSO for Aha!
- Login to miniOrange Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Aha!
- Enter the SP Entity ID as https://your_domain.aha.io/auth/saml/callback.
- Enter the ACS URL as https://your_domain.aha.io/auth/saml/callback.
- In the Attributes section, enter the value EmailAddress in the Attribute Name field and select E-Mail Address from the Attribute Value list.
- Click on the '+' icon beside Add Attributes to add another set of attributes. Enter the value FirstName in the Attribute Name field and select the First Name from the Attribute Value list.
- Add another set of attributes by clicking the '+' icon and enter the value LastName in the Attribute Name field and select the Last Name from the Attribute Value list.
- Click on Show Advanced Settings. Against Relay State select Custom Attribute Value & enter URL.
- Enable Override RelayState.
- You can set another value for relay state depending on where you want to redirect the user after SSO.
- Add a new policy for Aha!.
- Select Aha! from Application dropdown.
- Select a Group Name from the dropdown - the group for which you want to add Aha! policy.
- Give a policy name for Aha! in the Policy Name field.
- Select the First Factor Type for authentication.
- Enable Second Factor for authentication if required.
- Click on Save to configure Aha!.
- Click on Metadata link to download the certificate which will be required later.
- Login to your Aha! domain as the Account Administrator.
- Click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner and go to Security and single sign-on tab on the sidebar.
- Select SAML 2.0 in the Identity Provider field and enter the details as shown:
|Configure using||Manual Settings|
|Single Sign-On Endpoint||https://auth.miniorange.com/moas/idp/samlsso|
|Certificate Fingerprint||Copy the Thumbprint of the downloaded certificate.|
- Open the certificate that was downloaded earlier.
- Go to Details.
- In the Field column, select Thumbprint.
- Copy the Thumbprint that opens in the pane by pressing CTRL+C (Right-Click won't work!).
- Paste the Thumbprint in the Certificate Fingerprint.
- Click on Enable to save the SAML SSO Settings.
Step 2: Onboard users into our system
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can log in into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 3: Login to miniOrange Account
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select the User Dashboard from the right side menu.
- Click on Aha application which you added, to verify your sso configuration.
Using Two Factor Authentication for Aha!
The most practical way to strengthen authentication is to require a second factor after the username/password stage. Since a password is something that a user knows, ensuring that the user also has something or using biometrics thwarts attackers that steal or gain access to passwords.
Traditional two-factor authentication solutions use hardware tokens (or "fobs") that users carry on their keychains. These tokens generate one-time passwords for the second stage of the login process. However, hardware tokens can cost up to $40 each. It takes time and effort to distribute them, tracks who has which one, and replace them when they break. They're easy to lose, hard to use, and users consistently report high levels of frustration with token-based systems.
Your choice of the second factor
miniOrange authentication service has 15+ authentication methods.
You can choose from any of the above authentication methods to augment your password based authentication. miniOrange authentication service works with all phone types, from landlines to smart-phone platforms. In the simplest case, users just answer a phone call and press a button to authenticate. miniOrange authentication service works internationally and has customers authenticating from many countries around the world.
For Further Details:
Guide For Single Sign On (SSO)
Aha SAML Single Sign On