miniOrange provides secure access to Klipfolio for enterprises and full control over access to the application. Single Sign On (SSO) into Klipfolio with one set of login credentials.
Single Sign On
miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO) Solution provides easy and seamless access to all enterprise resources with one set of credentials, miniOrange provides Single Sign On (SSO) to any type of devices or applications whether they are in the cloud or on-premise.
Secure your Klipfolio app from password thefts using multi-factor authentication methods with 15+ authentication types provided by miniOrange. Our multi-factor authentication methods prevent unauthorized users from accessing information and resources having password alone as an authentication factor. Enabling second-factor authentication for Klipfolio protects you against password thefts.
miniOrange prevents frauds with its dynamic risk engine in conjunction with enterprise specific security policy. We support a combination of the Device id, Location and Time of access as multi-factor authentication that can detect and block fraud in real-time, without any interaction with the user.
Klipfolio supports only IdP (Identity Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO)
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for Klipfolio Single Sign On (SSO)
Step 1: Configure miniOrange Settings for Klipfolio
- Login to miniOrange Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. To the Configure Apps button.
- Click on SAML tab. Select Klipfolio.
- Enter the SP Entity ID as https://app.klipfolio.com/SAML/consume.
- Enter the ACS URL as https://app.klipfolio.com/SAML/consume
- Click on Show Advanced Settings. Against Relay State select Custom Attribute Value & enter
- Enable Override RelayState.
- You can set another value for relay state depending on where you want to redirect the user after SSO.
- Leave the Attributes section empty.
- Add a new policy for Klipfolio.
- Select Klipfolio from Application dropdown.
- Select a Group Name from the dropdown - the group for which you want to add Klipfolio policy.
- Give a policy name for Klipfolio in the Policy Name field.
- Select the First Factor Type for authentication.
- Enable Second Factor for authentication if required.
- Click on Save to configure Klipfolio.
- Click on Metadata to download the certificate which you will require later.
- Login to your Klipfolio domain as the Account Administrator.
- Go to Account and select Settings.
- Then go to the Single Sign On tag and click on edit.
- Select SAML 2 from the provided options.
- Open the certificate in notepad and copy the certificate information (except the BEGIN CERTIFICATE and END CERTIFICATE) in the Certificate field.
- Click on Save to save the SAML settings.
Step 2: Onboard users into our system
- Click on Users >> Add User.
- Here, fill the user details without the password and then click on the Create User button.
- Click on On Boarding Status tab. Check the email, with the registered e-mail id and select action Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link from Select Action dropdown list and then click on Apply button.
- Now, Open your email id. Open the mail you get from miniOrange and then click on the link to set your account password.
- On the next screen, enter the password and confirm password and then click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, you can log in into miniOrange account by entering your credentials.
Step 3: Login to miniOrange Account
- Go to miniOrange dashboard and select the User Dashboard from the right side menu.
- Click on klipfolio application which you added, to verify your sso configuration.
Using Two Factor Authentication for Klipfolio
The most practical way to strengthen authentication is to require a second factor after the username/password stage. Since a password is something that a user knows, ensuring that the user also has something or using biometrics thwarts attackers that steal or gain access to passwords.
Traditional two-factor authentication solutions use hardware tokens (or "fobs") that users carry on their keychains. These tokens generate one-time passwords for the second stage of the login process. However, hardware tokens can cost up to $40 each. It takes time and effort to distribute them, tracks who has which one, and replace them when they break. They're easy to lose, hard to use, and users consistently report high levels of frustration with token-based systems.
Your choice of the second factor
miniOrange authentication service has 15+ authentication methods.
You can choose from any of the above authentication methods to augment your password based authentication. miniOrange authentication service works with all phone types, from landlines to smart-phone platforms. In the simplest case, users just answer a phone call and press a button to authenticate. miniOrange authentication service works internationally and has customers authenticating from many countries around the world.
For Further Details:
Guide For Single Sign On (SSO)
Klipfolio Single Sign On (SSO)